Dies ist ein geschützter Bereich.
Bitte melden Sie sich an.
AV equipment on-site
Each session room will be equipped with:
- Screen (ratio 16:9) and projector
- Laptop (on lectern is connected to the Preview Centre via internet & network)
- Remote control (mouse)
- Timer with traffic light control (counting down your allotted presentation time)
- Sound system
- microphones (lectern, head table on stage, audience); in case you would like to use a headset microphone for your talk, please approach the room attendant during the break before your session starts
Technical specifications of presentations
- Data carriers: Please use either a USB stick or an external hard drive.
- Please use 16:9 as presentation format.
- PowerPoint versions to be used: PowerPoint 365 (compatible with PowerPoint versions down to 2016). Save your PowerPoint presentation as ".pptx"(".ppt" or ".pps" is possible, but not preferred). Do not use the "pack&go" function. Please make sure that all movie files are saved separately on the data carrier.
- If you are using PowerPoint for Mac or Keynote, please export your presentation as ".pptx" or ".ppt" for Windows.
- For embedded movies please use "mp4". Other formats such as "mpeg1", "mpeg2", "wmv" or "avi" work too. For best replay ability please use only common and widespread video encodings (codecs), preferably in their newest version.
- For images use ".jpeg"/".jpg" or ".gif" formats. Please be aware that Office 2007 and newer does compress images by default, which may lead to reduced image quality. Disable image compression before saving/inserting images, to prevent this.
- File size: The size of one presentation should not exceed 500 MB, if uploaded online prior to the meeting. The size limit for presentations uploaded onsite at the speakers’ preview center is approx. 1-1,5GB (it is however recommended that presentations do not exceed 500 MB).
- Flash-animations are not supported.
- Do not use any passwords or encryption for your files.
- Do not use Macros within your presentation.
- We recommend using default fonts like Calibri, Arial, Verdana or Times New Roman only. If you have to use other fonts, please make sure that they are saved as 'embedded fonts' in the presentation (when saving the file proceed as follows: 'save as'; 'name of presentation'; under 'tools': 'safe options' and select 'embed true type fonts' and 'embed all characters').
- Please use only regular characters (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, spaces, underscore and dots) for your filenames and do not use special characters (accents, umlauts, foreign symbols.
- For mathematic symbols please use only characters that are listed under 'Latin fonts' (Unicode or DOS: Western Europe).
- Please use only "WinZip" to pack your data (free download of the current versions at www.winzip.com).
- All files should be in the same folder on your data carrier. All videos and graphics must be embedded into your power point presentation
- In case you are presenting more than one presentation during the event, create one folder per presentation and name them clearly with the presentation code to avoid on-site misunderstandings and problems.
- Have a backup copy of your presentation available.